Don’t let the one aspect of your company that gets the least attention demonstrate how critical it is to pay attention to it…
- Do you think your MRO costs are out of line with competition?
- Is your Indirect/MRO expense too high?
- Are you tired of suppliers making 40%++ on consumables?
- Is your crib inventory too high?
- Are you submitting warranties on products?
- Repair costs low and New costs high?
- Is excess and obsolete product a problem?
- Is strategic cycle counting done regularly?
- Does the “Old Boy Network” have a choke hold on your indirect inventory?
- Is there a strategy to your indirect inventory disbursement system?
- Are your indirect/MRO purchases competitively priced?
- Is MRO product delivered on time?
- Is your ERP system accurately tracking inventory transactions?
- Does your ERP system automatically issue replenishment PO’s to suppliers?
- Do you have a Plan For Every Part strategy?
- Do you track aging? Do you return unused inventory on time?
- Are YOU measuring performance on any of these critical aspects of MRO management?
If you answer NO to any one of these questions, you may have a hidden problem draining profit from your bottom line.
Contact ValuePoint Material Solutions for a free consultation AND on-site evaluation and put the PROFIT back in your pocket. We are CONTROL FREAKS…
“Measurement is the first step that leads to control and eventually to improvement. If you can’t measure something, you can’t understand it. If you can’t understand it, you can’t control it. If you can’t control it, you can’t improve it.” …James Harrington
Business Development Manager
Mobile: (989) 295-0422
5310 Hampton Suite 1, Saginaw, MI 48604