Effective Controls | Insuring Processes are Managed & Controlled
Your organization is complex and no one understands that better than us. At ValuePoint, we’ve used our 100+ years of combined experience to create a system of effective controls that ensure all parties are held responsible and accountable – and that you receive all the data you need to make timely executive decisions. We ensure that regardless of sector, your processes are better managed and flawlessly controlled, leaving you with the time and energy to do what you do best… run your business.
With ValuePoint Material Solutions as your partner, your organization’s materials inventory will be better managed, better controlled and better supported. How do we do this? We “Plan for Every Part” (PFEP). While many organizations buy materials based on a perceived need, ValuePoint determines your exact need, saving you thousands of dollars in the process. With ValuePoint’s PFEP, inventory is based on the inter-related variables of equipment, application, criticality, lead-time to supply, hits, ranking and supplier stocking locations. Phases of a part’s life cycle — and how the part is tied to equipment — are electronically recorded. Put simply: You get the right part at the right time, and inventory is cycled down to a minimum. With this said, we do understand the criticality of your process and can tailor our approach to your needs, such as utilizing different parameters for critical times, etc.
ValuePoint makes cost-saving recommendations on how best to manage the labor associated with maintaining your crib. As needed, our experts can replace or support your employees in shipping, receiving and other crucial crib activities.
ON and OFF-SITE MATERIAL CENTRALIZATION
Fragmented inventory is impossible to properly manage. On-site or off-site, ValuePoint establishes a distribution network that brings your entire inventory together. We reduce your inventory with commonization. Your material is easier to manage and readily available, and your overhead and burden are lessened. Have multiple locations within a geographic region? Have you considered a shared inventory properly located within the needed reach of all of them? These are all points we will help you consider.
DO YOU MAINTAIN INVENTORY?
To keep your inventory better managed, better controlled and better supported, ValuePoint Material Solutions provides the following services and benefits:
- Management and procurement of all materials
- Inventory reduction
- Dynamically adjusted inventory controls
- Improved stock-out rates
- Minimized inactive and obsolete materials
- Just-in-time delivery
- Supplier management
- One point of contact for suppliers and clients
- Ensured supplier service and compliance
- Distribution management
- Elimination of production downtime
- Reduced waits for crucial supplies
- Fragmented inventory consolidation
- Point-of-use vending and kitting
ValuePoint Values & Operating
ValuePoint Material Solutions is an entrepreneurial company defined by a passion for people, process and performance. We provide leadership empowered by accountability, respect and trust. Our relationships are built on mutual recognition, communication and integrity.
We Pledge to:
- Provide a seamless solution to your procurement and material management needs by streamlining processes and providing the data to improve control.
- Place emphasis on teamwork and relationships.
- Communicate openly and sincerely.
- Maintain the utmost integrity.
- Treat each client individually and uniquely.
- Be data driven and result oriented.
- Always exceed expectations, both our own and that of our client.
- Manage your business to reduce overall cost and show a return on your investment.
Are You Ready for the ValuePoint Difference?
Let us create customized solutions to fit your needs.